In this Easter Season we are looking forward to these events:
- March 8th Guest Speaker Bob Jamison, President of Adam’s Quest Ministry, will speak at all 3 services. His message: “The Joy of the Lord” Nehemiah 8:1-10Nehemiah 8:1-10
English: King James Version (1611) - KJV
8 1 And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel. 2 And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month. that...: Heb. that understood in hearing 3 And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law. from...: Heb. from the light 4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam. pulpit...: Heb. tower of wood 5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up: sight: Heb. eyes 6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground. 7 Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place. 8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading. 9 And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law. the Tirshatha: or, the governor 10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
- March 15th Easter Vigil Series “What’s Your Price?” begins
- March 22nd Guest Speaker Bob McGinnis, Allegheny Young Life Director, will share at all 3 services.
- March 29th Palm Sunday Services
- April 2nd 7:30pm Maundy Thursday Service
- April 3rd 6:00am Sarver/Saxonburg Good Friday Men’s Breakfast (Jon Kolb)
- April 4th 10:00am Walk to the Cross @ Renaud Farm 430 Leasureville Rd. This tradition is for the preschool thru elementary age kids & their families. There is a Pot Luck luncheon, all are encouraged and welcome.
- April 5 Easter Sunday Services “Resurrection Day!”